- Classification of antineoplastic agents.
- Factors influencing the selection of antineoplastic agents for cancer.
- Role of antineoplastic agents in the treatment and palliation of cancer.
- Methods for administering antineoplastic agents.
- Principles of safe handling of antineoplastic agents.
- Future directions of antineoplastic therapies in the management of cancer.
- Experience and impact of antineoplastic therapies on various health domains.
- Prevention, detection, and management of common health alterations experienced by people receiving antineoplastic therapies for cancer.